Crunchy and colourful! Simply delicious. This Moroccan inspired chickpea power salad is everything you ever wanted.
- 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of beet and cabbage slaw
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 of cup of dates
- 1/3 of cup of apricots, sliced
- 1/4 of cup of dates, sliced
- 1 bunch of flat parsley
- 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of Manuka honey
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/8 tsp of chili powder
1. POWER SALAD: Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Allow the quinoa to cool completely before tossing with the salad ingredients. Toss ingredients together.
2. HONEY-LEMON DRESSING: Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small mason jar and give it a few good shakes until the dressing mixes through. Drizzle the dressing into the salad and toss the salad to combine everything. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later!