Poke me crazy! This Salmon Poke Bowl is easy to make and amazingly delicious to eat!
- Salmon sashimi, cubed
- 1/4 cup of seaweed salad
- 2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 green onion stalk, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice, (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1/2 of an avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp of picked ginger
Salmon Poke Marinade
- 2 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
Whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and seeds, and red pepper flakes in a medium mixing bowl. Add the cubed salmon and scallions, gently stir together to dress the salmon. Marinade for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, pit and cube the avocado (the chunks should be of a similar size to the salmon . Add to the salmon, and gently mix together to distribute the avocado.
To serve, scoop rice into bowls, top with salmon poke, seaweed salad, and a few pieces of pickled ginger
- Go to your local sushi restaurant and ask for sashimi (fish must be sushi grade to be eaten raw)