Ole!! Meal prep made easy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons herbed Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until the turkey has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; stir in chilli powder and cumin. Drain excess fat.
- Place romaine lettuce into sandwich bags.
- Place Greek yogurt and cheese into small container with lid
- Place turkey, romaine lettuce, herbed Greek yogurt, cheese and lime into meal prep containers.