Summer is coming to an end and you better indulge in the summer’s fruity crops. So I decided to make a light crisp that is filled with superfoods and a light dessert for any occasion.
- 2 cup of blueberries, fresh
- 2 cups of peaches, fresh and cubbed
- 2 tsp of Manuka Honey
- 1/2 of oats, rolled
- 1/4 of coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 of whole grain flour
- 1/4 cup of flax seeds and chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla, organic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven for 400 F.
- In bowl, mix bluebrries and peaches with lemon juice and sugar
- In separate bowl, mix flour, seeds, coconut flakes, Manuka Honey and oats all together with coconut oil and vanilla
- Spoon evenly the fruit in the ramequins and top with crumble
- Bake for 40 mins until fruit are bubbling
- Serve with ice cream! (I served mine with a dairy free mango ice cream)
You can use any stone fruit that is in season!