BEER BOURBON AND BBQ? Triple Threat
The event took place from Aug 26-28 at Ontario Place. I had the lucky chance of winning free tickets to the event.
Overall Rating : 4.5/5
The initial feel of the event made you feel like you were at a BBQ cookout with your family and friends. The overall environment of the event was amazing . Country music and line dancing were the ideal combination for getting you in the mood to eat lots of BBQ and sip on some bourbon.
There were also different activities: mechanical bull riding (which I dominated), Giant Jenga, Axe throwing, a large YEEHAW sign / Tractor (great for your next Instagram picture).
The featured vendors were:
- Fidel Gastro’s
- Heirloom Toronto
- Barque Smokehouse
- Dang Good BBQ
- Jerk Brothers
- Funnel Cake Dream
- Hawker Bar
- Jerk Brother’s
- The Kathi Roll Express
- La Novela’s Grill House
Here were my TOP food choices of Beer Bourbon and BBQ fest
- Carolina BBQ Smoked Ribs from Fidel Gastro’s
- JUICY, SWEET, SOUR AND DELICIOUS complimented with a nice slaw on the side
- Butter Chicken Tikka Roll from The Kathi Roll Express
- Classic delicious butter chicken! Probably the best I’ve ever had (DRAKE VOICE)
- Jalepeno Bacon Mac & Parm from Parm Cart
- Creamy Creamy Creamy with some heat !!!!!!
I left the event full and grinning from ear to ear. I will most definitely be attending this event next year and will be checking out the different vendors on my own time while exploring TO.