SUSHINE BOWL AKA THAT GOOD GOOD BOWL
Let this bowl brighten up your day! With fresh ingredients from my local farmer’s market, this is my favourite way to do a clean eating reset between all those summery treats.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Pea Shoots
- Yellow Pepper
- Sunflower Sprouts
- Green Beans
- Dill and/or parsley, basil, etc.
Garlic Lemon Oil
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt (or 2 teaspoons table salt) and a pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon each dry oregano and dry basil
- 1 large clove garlic
- Prep Vegetables: Roast your potatoes, peppers, blanch or steam your green beans.
- Dressing: Make the dressing by running everything through a blender until smooth.
- Yummiest Eggs: Hard Boil to Perfection (10 minutes from when water is boiling)
The prep for this takes a bit of time, but I like to do it in batches so then I can just keep the ingredients all separate and assemble bowls super quickly throughout the week.
Everything in these bowls can be made and served either hot or cold (except the eggs, which should be hot). I recommend plating everything in your bowls BEFORE you make the eggs so you can add the eggs straight to the plate when they’re hot.