- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 10 radishes, halved
- 1 cup zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pico di gallo (I got mine from Wilbur)
- 6 ounce flank steak, (seasoned with salt and pepper and cumin)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Prep all your veggies; chopped, dice and slice all the vegetable components
- Warm olive oil in a frying pan
- Season steak with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Sear steak on both sides; browned to perfection.
If prefer my steak, medium rare.
5. Plate your meal with the nicely seared steak on top.