This recipe costs only 20$ dollars and takes about 15 minutes to prep. You will be keeping this recipe in your weekly recipe repertoire
All you need is:
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- Two Limes, quartered
- 10 Shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Guacamole – my favourite is from a local spot in Toronto named Wilbur Mexicana
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno Parsley Pesto for marinade
- Hot Sauce for taste
- Start off my marinating the shrimp in the pesto for 10 minutes
- While the shrimp are marinating, slice the jalapenos thinly and chop the lettuce.
- Warm up your tortillas; I choose to grill mine, giving them a bit of char.
- Heat avocado oil (or any oil you prefer) Pan sear the shrimp until pink.
- Time to plate your tacos.
- Tortilla –> Guac –> Jalapeno –> Lettuce –> Shrimp and add some hot sauce.