PASTA ME CRAZY!
I am obsessed with my pesto and add it to everything!
- 2 cup fusilli pasta, cooked
- 2 beets, roasted and diced
- 1/2 broccoli crown, roasted and chopped
- 1/2 cauliflower head, roasted and chopped
- 1/2 roasted eggplant, diced
- 2 large TBSP of pesto (try making my jalapeno parsley pesto)
- 1 cup roasted radishes, halved
- Start off my lining a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roast your vegetables until golden brown
- Chop and dice your veggies
- When veggies are roasting, start cooking your fusilli pasta
- In mixing bowl, add hot cooked pasta, diced vegetables and pesto.
- Mix until vegetables and pasta are coated in the pesto
- Et Voilà!