- 2 cups raw rice cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- 3 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and combine well with a spoon.
- Transfer mixture to the lined baking tray and evenly press it into a rectangle. Make sure the layer is about ½-centimeter thick.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Once baked, cool completely and gently peel the parchment paper from the flatbread.
- Slice flatbread into 8 pieces.
- Store bread in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Pro Tip: You can swap the almond meal for any kind of seed-based meal, and make it nut-free.