MR 305, DADE COUNTY
It’s better late than never.
My best friend Sarah and I, finally decided to take a trip together (After not seeing each other for 3 years). We wanted somewhere hot and affordable for our millennial budget. Miami it was. Arriving in Miami, you could immediately feel the heat.. It was 9pm. We decided to take Miami Dade Transit to get to our hotel. The quick trip only cost 2.25$ USD (exact change). Our accommodations for the week were the Freehand Hotel Miami.
The Freehand Hotel is a hotel and hostel. A little oasis away from the chaotic South Beach Crowd. Within the Freehand, they have 27 Restaurant and the Broken Shaker Bar. Hands down the best staff and food that I actually got to enjoy in Miami.
Here are a few places that you need to do when in Miami:
- Eat at 27 Restaurant and the Broken Shaker (Freehand Hotels)
- Black Bird on Wednesdays (Girls Drink Free)
- Rent a bike and ride around SoBe ( we took our bikes all the way to Wynwood)
- The Deck in Wynwood for Thursday Night Fun
- Spend the Day at the Beach (hit up Whole Foods and get some snacks) and enjoy the sunny beaches of SoBe
- Go to a Marlins Game
- Play a round at Miami Beach Golf Club
- Great Restaurants to check out
- ~ Mignonette
- 27 Restaurant
- Fooq’s Miami
- Byblos Miami
- Mandolin Aegean Bistro
- Zak the Baker