Simple and delicious; the perfect recipe for a busy schedule
Under 10 ingredients you’ll be able to get this done in no time
- 1 salmon tail
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup rice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 cups water or chicken stock (vegetable stock as well can be used)
- On a parchment paper covered baking sheet, lay salmon fillet skin side down
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil on top of salmon
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, paprika
- Add thinly sliced lemon to the top
- Bake for 15 minutes
- In a saucepan , sauté garlic and mushrooms and celery with some olive oil.
- Add the rice and coat in the oil.
- Add two cups of chicken stalk or water.
- Cover for 15 minutes