Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
What beats a tasty simple chicken recipe. Mediterranean flavours are my favourite and I make sure to incorporate a recipe or two in my weekly meals. Its super easy to make and mess free. All you need are your ingredients and a plastic bag. What could be easier? (WELL YOU COULD EAT OUT) but we truly do not want that…. ahaha
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup Activia plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp roasted chilli paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 half chicken (preferably free range)
- In a ziploc bag, add all the ingredients to the bag.
- Marinate chicken for an hour. (For best results, I usually marinate my chicken overnight to get the chicken very moist and juicy)
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, bake the chicken at 400 for 25 minutes
- The chicken will have a golden crust and will be so good; with the yogurt marinade it secures all the flavours.
- Serve with sweet potato mash and simple tomato and cucumber salad with hummus.