OLE! OLE! OLE!
This Tex-Mex Breakfast Bowl will truly change how you make breakfast/brunch…. Actually this bowl can be made at anytime during the day. A great way to kick start your day with some simple ingredients.
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cooked chorizo sausage
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 lime wedge
- In a pan, add olive oil and jalapenos. Then, add black beans. Coat beans in the oil and jalapeno mixture until brown
- Remove black beans from pan and add the ground chorizo sausage. ( I usually purchase 1 chorizo sausage and remove it from the casing.
- Cook the sausage through. When done, remove sausage and add 2 scrambled eggs to the pan. (THE EGGS WILL BE GETTING MAJOR FLAVOUR FROM THE CHORIZO)
- When eggs are cooked its time to plate.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, black bean mixture and chorizo.
- Top with tomatoes, smashed avocado, tortilla chips and green onions.