This weekend I hosted my first dinner party ever and let me tell you this… It was amazing – I was so happy with the outcome. I made all the recipes from scratch and this one stood out the most.
This is a one stop shop slow cooker recipe that is the easiest thing you will make this winter season.
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Prepare all your ingredients. Rinse and drain your canned goods. Chop and dice your vegetables. Measure out your spices
- In a slow cooker, add all your ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- With this recipe you have two options, you can cook it on high for 2-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. (based on the settings of your slow cooker)
- Every hour take the time to stir your the curry
- Serve on top of rice or any whole grain. I served mine with some shredded chicken, guacamole and rice