Another Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. This crockpot recipe is so versatile you’ll be able to use it in Chicken pot pie fillings, chicken noodle soups and any recipe that is good to your soul.
- 15 chicken thighs (ALOT I KNOW BUT WHEN IT SHREDS , OH BABY)
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 3 small onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- Clean your chicken. I cannot stress this enough; before adding your chicken to the crockpot , rinse under cold water and pat dry
- Add the water, garlic and onions. Layer the chicken on top
- Wedge the lemons in between the layers and do the same with the rosemary and thyme
- Sprinkle the salt, paprika and pepper.
- Cover and let it cook. You have two options here 2-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Half way through make sure to stir. The chicken will shred itself in the crockpot.
I used the chicken in a chicken noodle soup pictured above. 🙂