Where do I begin? Granola is probably the best go-to thing you can have in your pantry… Instead of buying it from a store making it yourself is so much better. This recipe is the perfect topping for smoothie bowls, yogurt, oatmeal and can be eaten on its own.
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup raisins (you can use any dried fruit that you like)
- 1/4 cup almonds, whole
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup seed mix (chia, flax, sunflower seeds)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy honey
- In a mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Mix the ingredients with a spoon.
- Once mixed, add the honey and the coconut oil. Make sure the mixture is coated in the oil and honey
- Preheat your oven at 325 F
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spread in an even layer
- Bake until golden brown… ( I would keep an eye out ) it cooks pretty fast
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
Top off your smoothie bowls, yogurt and oatmeal with this amazing and easy granola.