Just because Thanksgiving has passed it does not mean that pumpkin cannot be used during the holidays or throughout the year. These energy balls are to die for. I repeat to die for. Grab your food processor and get this recipe started!
THESE WILL CHANGE YOUR SNACK GAME
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup mixed superfood seeds ( flax, chia, hemp, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tbsp oil (preferably coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 2 packets, instant oats (or 2 cups rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a food processor, process the dates until they form a ball in your food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients; mix in the processor until all incorporated
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and add the white chocolate chips and mix.
- Once finished, roll the mixture into 10 balls. (golf size)
- Put them a parchment covered baking sheet, and put them in a freezer for 1 hour until hard .
- Once the energy balls have become solid, add to a tupperware and back into the freezer.