Christmas is only a few days away and this recipe will become the new main attraction at your dinner table.
- 1 porkloin
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme, fresh
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary, fresh
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard, grainy
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In your food processor, add the pecans, rosemary, thyme and garlic. Pulse until mixed
- In a baking pan, place your pork loin. Pat to dry.
- Slather your dijon mustard over the loin
- Top the loin with the pecan and herb crust mixture.
- Bake at 400 F for 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad and roasted vegetables