New year, new me! lies lies lies the only new thing about me is that I am cutting back on buying pre-made snacks. This granola bar recipe is so easy you’ll be done in 15 minutes.
- 2 cups wet steel cut oats (1/4 cup water; makes it like wet sand)
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prep all your ingredients; set you over at 400 F
- In your food processor, add all the ingredients. Process until it is all mixed
- In a parchment lined baking pan, add the granola bar mixture and pat down (1/2 inch thick)
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown
- Top it off with your favourite jam and put in the freezer.
- Once set, cut into equal squares and store in an air tight container.