This is a lunch time game changer. Fresh flavours and takes under 15 minutes to make. You will really enjoy this recipe
- 1 cup , uncooked Kamut flour pasta
- 1 /2 cup marinated vegetables (olives, tomatoes, peppers, artichokes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Kitchen basil pesto ( or any pesto that you like)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil . Season with salt * (TIP: Do not add the salt to cold water – add when the water is at a roaring boil.
- On a cutting board, chop olives, olive oil marinated tomatoes, feta cheese and artichokes.
- Chop celery and parsley; add all your ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- When pasta is ready; strain and run cold water over the pasta.
- In the mixing bowl, add the cold pasta to all the ingredients and add your favourite pesto. I used Sunflower Kitchen Basil Pesto ❤