Looking for the perfect Valentines day make at home recipe? Well you’ve found it. This decadent recipe will be making you see hearts all night long. Some say that seafood is an aphrodisiac!
I purchased my seafood from Whole Foods
- 200 grams mussels
- 6 large scallops
- 150 grams shrimp, peeled and veins removed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pancetta
- 1 /2 parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine, dry
- Your favorite linguine pasta ( go for the fresh kind- it just makes your dish so much better)
- In a skillet, warm up your skillet and add your olive oil. (look for the ripple)
- Add the minced garlic; when browned add your pancetta. Sauté until golden brown.
- Add the white wine and cook it off; add the heavy cream. Let the sauce thicken.
- When the sauce starts to bubble, add the mussels; they will slowly start opening
- In a separate pan, start browning your scallops. (TIP: sear on one side until golden brown and then cook the other side
- Once the mussels have started to open up, add your shrimp.
- You’ll notice that your shrimp are fully cooked when they become bright pink.
- Finish off with some fresh parsley, salt and pepper and toss in your pasta!
I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day recipe!