This review seemed mandatory. Why? because it was by far one of the best restaurants, I have been to in a very long time. Grey Gardens is nestled in the heart of Kensington Market. The endless wine list is what attracted me to booking a reso there.
From the minute I stepped in the door, the service was impeccable.
My friend Kelsey and I were lucky enough to make a reso and have kitchen bar seats. So we were able to keep up the kitchen action all day. Bjorn , one of the chefs, was on fire – showing us how to make the dishes. He’s so talented and beyond friendly.
On the menu:
- Smoked Fish Dib with Waffle Chips
- Rutabaga and Pecorino Ramono Salad
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Apple compote
- Grape Meringue Pie with black sesame ice cream
- Fruit du Hasard; bottle of wine (65$)