- 8 oz raw chorizo sausage
- 2 cups sweet potato, chopped
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbl lime juice
- Remove chorizo from casing and cook in a large saute pan for about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add sweet potatoes, garlic powder, cumin and olive oil to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and cooked chorizo back to the pan, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and cook until wilted – about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.