- 1 cup wild rice, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fiddleheads (please find cooking instructions on how to properly cook fiddleheads)
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1/2 cup asparagus, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups baby kale, washed and dried
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 chicken, rotisserie
How to make it
- Wash and dry all your produce.
- Cut your vegetables (dice)
- In a slow cook, add shallots, carrots and bell pepper with the rotisserie chicken and the stock/water
- Set your slow cooker on high for 2 hours.
- After setting your slow cooker, prep your fiddleheads. (fiddleheads, cannot be eaten raw. Boil for 20 minutes.)
- After 2 hours, add the asparagus, wild rice and fiddle heads.
- Cook for another 45 minutes.
- Once the soup is ready and the rice is fully cook; serve a bowl topped with kale