- 1 pint strawberries, washed and sliced
- 3 cups watermelon, diced
- 2 cups cucumber, washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- mint, washed and dried
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: salt and pepper
How to make it
- Wash all produce that you will be using for the recipe.
- Slice and dice all your fruits; plate in a large serving bowl.
- Juice your lemon and add to a separate bowl with the olive oil and salt and pepper
- Sprinkle feta cheese and add some fresh cracked pepper
- Top off with the fresh mint.