Summer has arrived and it’s nice that I posted a vegetarian dish for all my vegetarian followers. You’ll love how simple this is
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chilli paste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- firm tofu; 1 package & pressed (remove all the liquid)
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into bite size pieces
How to make them
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut aminos, red chilli paste, sesame oil, sugar fish sauce and rice wine vinegar. Mix until blended.
- Add the pineapple and tofu. Marinate for 30 minutes
- With bamboo skewers, alternate 1 piece of tofu and pineapple until full.
- On a hot grill/BBQ, add olive oil – once hot grill the skewers for 10 minutes on one side. When grill marks start to show, turn them over for another 5 minutes.
- When ready, serve with bok choy and rice.