If you can’t tell, I have been crazy about salads this summer and my addiction is just getting worse and worse. This Mediterranean salad will be a staple at summer family gatherings. Make sure you have this recipe on hand because all your guests will be wanting it.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup fennel, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
How to make it
- Prep all your ingredients; wash and rinse – chop and slice
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients
- Add the lemon juice and the olive oil.
- Top it off with some dried parsley.
- And enjoy as the perfect summer side dish.