WOW WOW WOW WOW; so I started another branch of my blog – a lunch food service local to the city of Toronto. These were a hit with my first client and I wanted to share the recipe with you.
- 1 cup steel cut oats, soaked
- 10 dates
- 1/4 cup roasted cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- melted chocolate of choice (dark, milk, white)
How to make it
- In a food processor add all your ingredients and mix until combined.
- When combined, form into golf size balls, and freeze for 20 minutes.
- When firm, top with some melted chocolate and some shredded coconut and send them back to the freezer.
- I store mine in a tupperware for easy access for a late night craving.