Curry is by far one of my favourite foods; and is so easy to make! Served with rice vermicelli noodles, it will only take 30 minutes to make.
- 2 tbsp ginger, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lime, juiced and zest
- 3 green onions
- 1 jalapeno, washed and seeds removed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 lb chicken, ground
- 2 tbsp thai green curry powder, mild
- 2 cups vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cups bok choy, washed and chopped (bite size pieces)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
How to make it
- In your food processor, add the green onions, ginger, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro.
- Once processed, add the mixture to a bowl with the ground chicken.
- Mix and make into balls.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, bake the meatballs for 30 minutes at 375 F
- In a saucepan, add olive oil and once it ripples; add the green onions, ginger, jalapeno, garlic and cilantro.
- Once sauteed, add the curry powder and coconut milk. After 10 mins, add the meatballs, bok choy and bell peppers.
- Serve with some vermicelli noodles