- 3 heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- Optional: balsamic glaze
How to make it
- Wash all your produce.
- Slice your tomatoes and mozzarella cheese (same thickness).
- Plate your tomatoes and cheese (alternating, 2 tomatoe slices and one cheese slice)
- Top with the sliced cherry tomatoes, and basil leaves.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze and the olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper for some extra seasoning.
Serve at any dinner party or BBQ – this will be a fan favourite!