This salad is packed with flavor and is the perfect side dish for your weekly dinners. I am a huge fan of bitter greens and stinky cheese; and this recipe has both.
- 1 small head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1/8 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 parsley, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or your oil of choice)
- 1/4 balsamic vinegar (or you can use apple cider vinegar)
- 1 large tbsp dijon mustard (my favourite is kozlik’s)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp maple syrup
How to Make it
- Wash all your produce
- Thinly slice your radicchio, fennel and green onions. Slice your cucumber and chop the parsley.
- In a mixed bowl, add all the ingredients for your vinaigrette and whisk together. Once mixed, add all your salad ingredients to the bowl and toss together.
- Serve with chicken or grilled halloumi