It’s summer time – and berries are in season. This salad is packed with sweet and sour berries that are a perfect combination with the feta cheese.
- 4 cups baby spinach, washed
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- 1 cup tomatoes, sliced (I used cherry tomatoes)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/8 sesame seeds
- balsamic vinegar and olive oil for dressing.
How to make it
- Wash and prep all your fruits and veggies
- Build your salad
- Pair with fish or chicken or anything you choose to eat this salad with