- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce, leaves separated, for serving (12 leaves)
- 1 rib celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup light blue cheese or ranch dressing, homemade or jarred
- chopped chives, optional garnish
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and garlic.
- Cook, flipping halfway, until pink and opaque on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Turn off heat and add the hot sauce, tossing to coat.
- Assemble wraps: Add scant 1/4 cup of shrimp to the center of a romaine leaf, then top with dressing, red onion and chives.