Summer is officially over but you can most definitely use the last of your tomatoes for this recipe! The recipe calls for cherry tomatoes but sliced heirloom and larger tomatoes work just as well !
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano leaves
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Toss together the tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, and olive oil on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until the tomatoes are tender
- Remove from the oven and stir in the oregano.