- 1 egg (this will be used for your egg wash)
- 1 pack wonton wrappers, circular
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
How to make it
- Start off by dicing all the ingredients needed for the recipe.
- Lay the diced sweet potato on a parchment lined baking sheet. Put in the oven for 25 minutes. Roast until golden brown.
- Once roasted, let the sweet potatoes cool down. Once cooled, add to a food processor; with the jalapeno and shallots.
- Puree the mixture.
- On a cutting board, lay down the wonton wrappers.
- Scoop the filling. Put the egg wash around the wrapper and top off with a new wrapper.
- Use your finger to form a rim and use your fork to make indents.
- Boil the raviolis until they float.
- Once cooked, add the ravioli to a sauce pan with your favourite pesto. I like the pesto from Sunflower Kitchen (Kale and Oregano Pesto)
- Top with some feta cheese and fresh parsley