- 2 cups romanesco florets – approximately 1 head
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest – plus a little more, to taste
- Sea salt and ground black pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place florets on the parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil and crushed garlic. Mix everything around with a spatula.
- Grate the lemon zest over these cruciferous beauties and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for ~20 minutes, or until tender and browned.
- Serve warm, topped with more lemon zest to taste.