- 1 eggplant, medium sized
- 3 cups marinara sauce, pick your favorite
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp basil, dried
- 2 tbsp oregano, dried
- 1 cup asiago, parmesan cheese blend
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
How to make it
- Preheat your over at 350 F
- Cut your eggplant and bake on a baking sheet until golden brown.
- Once the eggplant has been baked, let it cool down.
- In a baking pan, add a spoonful of your favourite marinara
- Start layering, first the eggplant then the mozzarella and a spoonful of sauce
- Sprinkle a little bit of basil and oregano and continue the layering process until you get to the top of the baking pan
- Add the final layer of sauce and sprinkle an asiago and parmesan blend of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once ready let it sit for 10 minutes and enjoy !