Sweet, creamy, and packed with fiber, protein, and antioxidants. The perfect breakfast smoothie.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk of your choice
- 1 cup mixed frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 2 cups frozen beets
- 1/4 cup frozen pinapple
- 1/4 cup of your favourite yogurt ( I personally Skyr)
- Optional Sweetner: maple syrup or honey
- Optional: chia seeds or hempseeds
How to make it
1. Place the almond milk, blueberries, beet, pineapple, and Greek yogurt in a high speed blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Taste and if you desire a sweeter smoothie, add a little honey or date and blend again.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day.