- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup large flake unsweetened coconut (small flakes work well, too)
- 1 cup dried mango, chopped/cut into bite-size pieces
- cinnamon and salt for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and arrange nuts on a baking sheet. Add the salt and cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant. In the last few minutes of baking (around the 8-minute mark), add the coconut flake — it should only take a few minutes to toast.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Then add dried fruit of choice. Enjoy immediately. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks (sometimes longer), or in the freezer for up to 2 months.