This recipe was most definitely not planned but it was so damn good I had to share it with everyone! This recipe calls for a food processor and I am totally head over heels in love with my mine.
I have linked it here! It’s also the perfect holiday gift for your favourite foodie.
- 1 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parsley, washed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup dill, washed and chopped
- 2 chicken breast, skinless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly cracked
How to make it
- Preheat your oven at 375 F.
- In a food processor, add your macadamia nuts, herbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil. Process for until mixed. ( I personally prefer a coarser mix.
- On a silicone or parchment paper lined baking sheet , lay your chicken breast beside each other. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoonful the herb/nut mixture on top of the chicken and spread it.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
- When ready serve the chicken with rice or add it on top of a salad (like I did 🙂 )