A new decade has started and I have so much achieve.
Last year, I was able to accomplish 14/19 goals; so I’ve transferred over the delinquent ones ! I call these goals because resolutions mean to find a solution to something that I bad/wrongs nothing in 2019 was bad but amazing learning experiences that have paved the way for the roaring new year. I am so excited to embark on this journey in 2020.
1. Be present and a better friend and daughter
2. Dedicate one day per month to volunteering
3. Dedicate time to self-healing ✨
4. International trip🇫🇷
5. Read 10 books (start to finish) – books that make me feel good
6. Attend a wellness retreat
7. Take cooking courses (this will help with my blog)
8. Launch my e-store @thesaltshop_
9. Solo trip to NYC 🗽
10. Try a new 10 restaurants in Toronto! God I love food
11. Bestie trip with @sarahschoening ? WHERE TO?
12. Financial Accountability
13. NCAA or NFL tailgate
14. Sign up for a charity athletic event
15. Keep working hard in the gym 🤸🏽♀️ down 14 lbs
16. Write 2 new blog posts per week
17. Get a new Blog partnership 👩🏽💻
18. Dedicate time to meditating for 5 minutes every day 🧘🏽♀️and journal about your day 📒
19. Take the time to “shut down” one day per week! Disconnect and have time for you.
20. BE YOURSELF – why change for people? 💖
21. BONUS: be the best dog mom to @archibaldthepoodle__