A easy dinner time recipe
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- freshly cracked pepper
- 2 limes, divided
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
How to make it
- In a food processor, add the garlic, jalapeno, oil and half of the cilantro. Blend until it turns into a thick sauce.
- In a plastic freezer bag, add the chicken breast and add the blended sauce.
- Marinate for 30 minutes (better if done overnight)
- Heat a cast iron skillet; once hot add the olive oil. (you will see ripples in the oil) Sear the chicken breast and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- Once ready, serve with cooked vermicelli or rice and some pickled veggies and top off with the remaining cilantro.