This is by far the shortest and quickest recipe that I have ever made. All you have to do is prep your ingredients and throw them into the food processor! The perfect addition to nachos, tacos and burritos.
- 1 tsp. each black pepper and garlic powder
- 1/2 jalapeño, thinly diced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
How to make it
- Wash and prep all your ingredients
- Add all the ingredients to your food processor.
- Blend until smooth and velvety! Top on your tacos, spread on your burritos ! Enjoy