I never liked peanut butter until I had bought some for my puppy. (LOL, weird I know)
These treats take under 15 minutes to make and are so delicious!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup dates
How to make it
- In a food processor, add the dates. Pulse until it forms into a ball
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Once mixed, form the energy balls in your hands (size of a ping pong ball)
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Once all rolled out, freeze or put in your fridge to harden.
- Once ready, enjoy !