The no-fail side dish
- 3 cups cauliflower florets, washed and chopped
- 3 cups broccoli florets, washed and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or your favourite roasting oil)
- 1 tbsp crushed chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
**note: you can use frozen broccoli and cauliflower, if you have those on hand **
How to make it
- Preheat your oven at 400F
- In a mixing bowl, add the olive oil and spices.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower and toss. Make sure the veggies are coated evenly.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spread the coated veggies and add to the oven.
- Roast for 10 minutes and toss
- Roast for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy and serve as a side dish.