- 1refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup steamed broccoli
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoon fried onion, if desired
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass/ceramic pie plate.
- In medium bowl, mix buttermilk, eggs, salt and pepper; set aside. Layer broccoli, cheeses and fried onion in crust-lined plate. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into wedges.