All you need is 4 ingredients!
These biscuits are gluten-free and paleo!
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup melted ghee or butter, plus extra for drizzling on top
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
How to make them
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the melted ghee into the bowl and mix well (I use an electronic hand mixer).
- Next, add the eggs and continue to mix until well combined (if the mixture looks liquidy at first, wait a couple minutes and the flour will absorb the liquid).
- Use a large-sized disher/cookie scoop to measure out dough (about 3 tablespoons) and drop onto a baking greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- These biscuits freeze and thaw very well!
- Add salt or sugar depending on whether you’re making sweet or savory biscuits.
- If you don’t have a large cookie scoop, you can use a ¼ dry measuring cup to mold the biscuits (just fill them up then hit the bottom of the cup and they’ll pop right out).