I am a huge fan of making falafels but also purchasing pre-made ones that are of high quality. My Little Chickpea is a local business to the GTA and their products are unreal. I try my best to support local produce and local companies when making all my delicious recipes.
Extremely high quality and will be your meal time saviour when you’re in a pinch…. they also freeze very well
• 1 cup Greek Yogurt or you can use any dairy free substitute
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley (or use whatever leafy herb you have on hand)
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 minced garlic clove
• salt and pepper to taste
How to make them
1. Bake your falafel as instructed on the packaging
2. When falafels are in the over, start by making your dip.
3. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix; refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. When falafel are ready, start by skewering them and adding a tomato and olive.
5. Et voilà, you’ve got an appetizer in under 15 minutes and it’s a definite crowd pleaser!