- 2 cups quinoa (or your favourite grain – bulgar or rice or even some barley)
- 1 cup fresh herbs (I used a combination of parsley, cilantro & dill)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or your favourite acid (balsamic vinegar or lime juice)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Have two separate bowls; prep all your ingredients.
- In one bowl, add all the salad ingredients (tomatoes, grains, herbs, seeds and vegetables)
- In the other bowl, add all the vinaigrette ingredients. Whisk until all incorporated.
- Toss everything together and serve as a main or a side salad.
*** salad lasts up to 3 days refrigerated***